This time of year is a great chance to freshen up your spaces. With a little spring cleaning, your home can look bright, open and organized. I’m working on my own home right now, so this is fresh on my mind. It can be a little overwhelming to think of everything that needs to get done. Here are a few tips that help me as I get started.
5 Tips for Spring Cleaning
- Make a list and pick one space to work on at a time. Don’t try to do it all in one day.
- Keep your tools all together in one container so you can carry them with you from room to room. I like this cleaning caddy, there is a storage spot for everything I need to clean inside and out.
- Purchase new baskets, rolling carts and decorative storage options. They are practical and will give your space an updated look at the same time.
- Give every item a home. Consider adding furniture pieces that will help display beautiful items or hide the clutter. Add a new nightstand to a child’s room for their treasures or a new display shelf for your own.
- Freshen up your home with beautiful scents. There are amazing new diffusers and candles, like Jo Malone Orange Blossom, that can make your home smell fresh.
Below are some great options for storage, cleaning and display. Good luck with all of your Spring cleaning.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 /
Spring Cleaning Essentials
- A beautiful light wood display shelf
- “Beach House” fragrance diffuser
- “Clutter” rolling storage cart
- Blue and white hessian sack
- Jo Malone Orange Blossom candle
- Serena and Lily La Jolla Baskets (as seen in the San Clemente beach house)
- White x-base nightstand
- Set of two nesting floor baskets
- Honest lavender hand soap
- Essential shoe cleaning kit (great when you are cleaning out your closet)
- Cleaning storage Caddy
- Outdoor Grill Scrubbing Tool
- Honest ceramic soap dish and scrubber
2 thoughts on “5 Tips for Spring Cleaning”
Thank you for the tips. It is a good feeling knowing that I am not the only one doing these useful tips. Since I am retired and my wife is working it is my responsibility to keep the house in order.
Sadly soon it will be time for another spring cleaning. This time I will follow some of your tips, hope it will save me time since I am not being quite a cleaner myself.