I noticed Shopbop is having up to 70% off right now on hundreds of new sale items. There are some great deals on new items for Spring. I found the perfect basic bootie to go with some Current/Elliot distressed denim and a great pencil skirt to wear with everything. Take a peek at my favorites from the Shopbop sale right now. Hope you find something you love.
Shopbop Sale Favorites
- I love Heather Hawkins jewelry, this black beaded necklace is beautiful.
- Oliver Peoples retro shades at a great deal in a subtle pink shade.
- These Joie fringe booties are amazing.
- DVF makes the most flattering wrap dresses, love the ethnic print.
- A perfect everyday cashmere sweater in soft pink
- I love this light weight blouse for Spring/Summer with high waist denim or a maxi skirt.
- This cross body fringe bag is a steal, perfect for travel.
- A great LBD by Splendid for under $100.
- Current/Elliot distressed denim in a new wash for Spring
- These timeless Isabella Marant looking booties only 1/4 the price.
- I love the look of a great hobo bag and this pop of pink color.
- A great basic gray pencil skirt to wear with slub tees.