This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I’ve shared this rattan octagon mirror before in black. I just discovered it in this white and brown combo. I love it’s unique shape and texture. Beautiful for adding interest to any space.
- This crochet bag has the coolest boho style. Perfect for carrying your sun screens and daily essentials all summer.
- A pretty everyday summer dress for under $100. Love the blue floral design.
- These mid-century style woven chairs are now on sale. Such a great update for a living space or bare corner of a bedroom.
- If you don’t have a green thumb, don’t worry. This faux fiddle fig plant is the perfect way to add greenery to your space without all the maintenance.
- I love this layered woven basket to use as a plant holder. It adds a collected vibe to a space.
- A pretty new runner to add some color to a bathroom, entry way or kitchen.