Happy Friday! This Friday is special around our house because school is now out for summer. It’s officially time for summer fun with friends and family and also maybe a little shopping to celebrate! This week I’ve noticed several new arrivals that are fresh, modern and in one of my favorite colors of the season – pink. Below are some of the items that caught my eye this week. From a pretty glass table lamp to a gorgeous floral dress, all are pretty in pink. Have fun shopping them and have a wonderful day!
**Click any item below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I always find cool blouses from Free People at Nordstrom, this lace, cutwork top is no exception. i love the detail on the shoulders.
- I’m obsessed with this new Goop face mask. It makes my skin feel so soft, my makeup goes on more smooth after I use it and it gives my skin a pretty glow. This one is travel size so I can take it with me where ever I go this summer, to keep my skin looking beautiful where ever am.
- Have you seen these new mismatched earrings by Tory Burch. I love the modern leaf design and subtle gilt detail.
- This pink floral dress is so pretty on! The color and style are so flattering. It’s the perfect dress for a special luncheon or wedding!!
- This round glass and brass table lamp is one of my favorite modern shapes for a lamp right now. I love how the glass has a very subtle pink color. It’s the perfect modern update to place on a console or bedside table.
- Frayed hem, high waist denim in a light wash for summer. These have an amazing fit and great style.
- A set of gold bangle bracelets are a cool new update. I could wear these everyday!
- These pink resin earrings are a cool alternative to classic hoops and a great price!!
- Mix up your workout wear with this Free People movement “Hustle” muscle tee.
- Adidas Primknit sneakers in pink and white stripe.
- A pretty soft pink, velvet, ombre pillow.
- Pair it with this round, ruched and metallic accent pillow
- and then layer in this fun pink fringed lumbar pillow.
A Few More
**Thank you to Nordstrom to sponsoring this post.