Hi! Can you believe Father’s Day is just around the corner? But it’s not to late to order a gift!! This is one of our favorite days in our home. My kids and I love to make his favorite meal and surprise him with a few gifts – some homemade, some store-bought. Brainstorming the perfect gift for dads isn’t always easy. So today, with the help of my husband, I’ve gathered together a list of his favorite things. All of them make great gifts for Father’s Day. And all of them can arrive on time!! I hope one is just what you have been looking for. Have fun shopping for Dad.
Our Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Boardshorts make a great gift for Father’s Day since it comes right at the start of summer.
- Every dad needs a cool pair of sunglasses. Madson of America sunglasses are my husband’s favorite brand. Today Madson is offering a Father’s Day bundle with a pair of their sunglasses, a beach towel and a FREE trucker hat starting under $100. Plus you can use coupon BECKI15 at checkout for 15% off your order!!
- My husband Rich’s favorite shaving essentials in approved for travel sizes. This is a great gift because it comes with a nice case as well.
- If you are stuck on what to get him, these Bose wireless headphones are a no brainer. These are perfect for wearing running, biking or for work calls.
- One gift every dad needs is a comfortable hoodie to wear camping, to the beach, or for staying warm watching the kids games. Destroyer makes my husband’s favorite sweatshirts as well as helmets and skate gear for our kids. Receive 15% off w/ code: BECKI15.
- We just got a Traeger wood pellet grill and it gets used all week long. This is really a gift for the whole family, but it will be his favorite new toy.
- If the dad in your life loves to cook, grill or spend time in his shop…this work apron is the perfect gift.
- Reef leather flip flops. These will last him forever.
- Stance socks. Universally loved by all dads.