Hi! I hope you have all had a great week. We’ve been focusing a lot on trends that will continue through 2018. If you didn’t get a chance, check out our post on the “New Traditional” style we will see more of this year. Plus, some beautiful inspirations using cement, patterned tiles in kitchens and bathrooms. Today, I’m sharing some fun items I found this week. I love the look of a pretty silk kimono layered with denim and I’m always looking for a good sweater. This week’s favorites have little something for everyone. I hope you enjoy them and find something you love.
**Click any item below to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This Free People kimono is such a pretty print. It takes any basic tee and jeans to another level. Such a great price too!
- A cool brass and bulb sputnik chandelier for an amazing price!
- Love this long knit cardigan. Click thru to see the detail on the back, better than basic.
- I just ordered these shades, they come in black too. Under $60, a great update if you are ready for some new sunglasses.
- I love the style of this cross-body bag + the price! Wear it with everything!!
- A black oversized denim jacket is a cool piece to have in your closet.
- I wear these furry slides around the house and to run and grab groceries. They come in a few colors. Your teenager may try to steal them.
- This new “Youth Glow” product is amazing! It helps to improve the look of your ski, reducing visibile signs of aging, while instantly bluring away blemishes and evening your complexion. I love that it makes my skin look more beautiful from the get go, but works like a serum at the same time.
- The neutral color and subtle stripes of this Hmong pillow are beautiful. A must have for any home.
- Pair it with this beautiful gray batik pillow – timeless!!
- I love the neutral print and vintage style of this rug – it’s on sale now! This would be a great update and good foundation in a living room, family room or dining area. It also comes as a runner, perfect for hallways.