This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I used two of these black, round wall mirrors in the master bath of my Las Palmas project. You will love how they look and the price.
- This fluted glass chandelier is such a cool modern update for a dining area.
- A black wrap sweater you will wear to death for under $60!! It comes in several great colors.
- A fresh, confident floral and sandlewood scent that smells so pretty and energizing.
- Consider adding some velvet to your spaces this fall/winter. I love how this pink velvet dining chair is good for year round and adds a layer of sophistication and whismy all at the same time. Plus it’s 20% off right now w/ code: FRIENDS!! Everything at West Elm is on sale right now. Such a good time to prep for the holidays.
- The western boot trend is so GOOD right now. I love these subtle, studded booties in rich dark brown or black.
- A stacked set of rings for the perfect amount of bling this holiday season. Wear one at a time or all three together. These make a great gift too.
- This chunky throw blanket with fringe and pom pom details will add a cool, cozy layer to your spaces.
- The perfect slouchy black leather bag!!! If you have been looking for a cool leather bag this is it! Well priced too!
- I loved the traveled look of this ombre pink rug. Use it as a foundation for your living areas or a hallway to add interest. On sale now w/ code: FRIENDS!!
A FEW MORE