Since it’s Halloween weekend, this week’s favorite finds are filled with the mystic of the season. From a deep, rich, new nail polish to a new whimsical maxi dress, I found some great items that will add interest to your home and wardrobe. I hope you enjoy browsing my favorites and have a wonderful Friday.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I love the boldness of this black abstract wall art. It works beautifully as a stand out piece or as the anchor of a gallery wall.
- This chandelier would be stunning in a entryway or dining room. It has a beachy feel with a bit of edge.
- A fabulous new shade of nail color with the fitting name, “Purple Rock.”
- These black, bistro chairs are currently on sale at Serena and Lily. I love the idea of these to add polish to a kitchen nook.
- A new color of one of my favorite dresses. This First Kiss maxi dress is beautiful on!
- This cheetah print pillow is a perfect addition to a layered look on a sofa or bed.
- These Dolce Vita fringe boots sold out at the Shopbop sale, but Nordstrom just got them in, in three gorgeous colors. It’s hard to choose.
A Few More