Finding the perfect rug for a space is key. It can set the mood for a whole space, inspire other textile choices or even give a needed pop of color to a room. In today’s instagram post I featured a black rug made by Loloi, that I just used in a project. I’m excited to reveal the whole space to you soon, but for now I want to share one of my favorite resources for finding fabulous rugs, Rugs Direct. When I’m looking for rugs for my designs, I love using Rugs Direct as resource. They have a huge selection of gorgeous rugs for any type of space. Below are 10 of my favorite picks from their current collections.
1. Ivory and Slate – Loloi Elton Collection 2. Black and Tan, Loloi Journey
1. Gray – Surya Watercolor Collection 2. Magenta – Surya Zahra Collection
1. Antique Ivory – Loloi Journey Collection 2. Indigo, Blue – Loloi Journey Collection
1. Ivory, Navy – Surya Smithsonian Collection 2. Teal – Surya Zahra Collection
1. Eygpt – Loloi Journey Collection 2. Indigo, Beige – Loloi Journey Collection
I hope you have enjoyed this sampling from Rugs Direct. It will be a great resource to you as you are researching the perfect rug for your upcoming projects. You can browse all of the Loloi collection here. Have a great Thursday!
2 thoughts on “Rugs Direct featuring Loloi Rugs”
These are all so pretty! The “Ivory,Navy” is my favorite! 🙂
Can’t wait to see the room where you used the Black and Tan Loloi Journey rug! I’m on the fence about ordering for my living room where I have a charcoal couch, flax chairs and a black destroyed leather ottoman. Was afraid it may look too dark so very interested to see the furniture you’ve paired with it! Please share pics soon! 🙂