Recently, I’ve been receiving a lot of questions about my Affordable White Kitchen Remodel. This space was an incredible transformation kept within a budget. It started as a basic tract home kitchen with maple wood cabinets and white, square tile counters. My goal was to give it a completely new, fresh look with a modern edge, while keeping it budget friendly. By conserving the cabinetry and being smart with selections, I was able to meet my goals.
Today, I’ve created a resource guide with 6 steps to achieve this affordable white kitchen.
- Paint the cabinetry white, white with no pigment.
- Pick an affordable backsplash tile like this subway tile from Home Depot.
- Next, I choose marble that is beautiful, but not the most expensive option. This kitchen has Carerra marble which is a great, budget friendly choice. I have a whole guide for choosing marble you can use when you are shopping for counters.
- Select affordable hardware. In this kitchen I used hardware I found at IKEA. It gave it polish without a big price tag.
- Give it a pop of color, in this case, with a fun pink rug. Check out my Kitchen Runner Roundup for 24 rug options.
- Style it with warmth to make it feel inviting. I used cutting boards and wood bar stools in this space.
These key elements are what gave this space it’s completely fresh look. Below is a resource guide for this getting this look. I hope that this guide is helpful for you as you are making decisions on your projects. Have a wonderful start to your week!
- Benjamin Moore White White Paint – No Pigment
- 3×6″ Subway Tile
- Carrera White Marble – See Marble Guide for Details
- Ikea Vinna Hardware
- Mirabelle Pink Rug
- FEED Wood Cutting Boards