Updating your home this season can be easy and affordable. Today, I’ve put together 12 summer updates under $100 that will make your spaces feeling fresh and stylish. Take a look at these great deals. I hope you find something you love for your home.
Have a nice Tuesday!
12 Summer Updates Under $100
- Hang a new round mirror in your entry or above night stands.
- Display a gorgeous new piece of colorful art.
- Create a wall with black square gallery frames like I did here in a dining room or bedroom.
- Style your kitchen with unique cutting boards like this one.
- Lay this bohemian throw across a basic sofa or chair to add some interest.
- Place this neutral, woven basket by the front door to hide flop flops and other summer shoes.
- Use this pretty african basket as a hamper to accessorize a bathroom or bedroom.
- Update your living area or bedroom with a new lamp with clean lines like this one, it’s a great deal!
- Add a mud cloth pillow to your living room
- Give the space some color with a pop of pink from a Hmong embroidered pillow.
- Then, layer it with a bold black and white pillow.
- Create instant curb appeal by displaying flowers in these affordable planters near your front door.