Hi! I hope you had a fun week celebrating Valentine’s Day! As March is getting closer, I’m starting to see new arrivals popping up for spring. This week’s favorite finds have some items that will brighten up your homes. I found some cool new brass planters, an oversized brass round mirror (ON SALE) and a really pretty new top, perfect now for vacations and later to wear all spring and summer long. I hope you enjoy this week’s favorites. Have fun shopping and have a great Friday.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This oversized round mirror is perfect for making a statement over a console. It’s on sale now, use code: HAPPYCART!
- A new arrival – this boho blouse caught my eye. I love the embroidered detail and delicate bell sleeves.
- A new rug that is a great netural foundation for a room and would make a beautiful runner in a kitchen. It’s on sale now with code: HAPPYCART!
- These hoop earrings are unique! They are oval shaped which looks so pretty on. Fun to mix up a timeless look.
- Velvet slides in a soft pink color. Love the idea of these with just jeans and a white tee. But they would be pretty with the blouse above too!
- Aren’t these brass planters fun! They are a great way to add some shine for a room. They come in 2 different sizes so you can layer plants to create interest. They are on sale now with code: HAPPYCART!
- A pretty faceted vase to style on a bathroom counter or book shelf.
- This is my new favorite bronzer and highlighter and it’s so easy because it comes as a duo. The bronzer has a subtle warmth and make your complexion glow. I love it and use it everyday!