I’m so glad it’s Friday. It’s time to relax enjoy the weekend and maybe do a little shopping. This week’s favorite finds have some stuff I recently picked up to spruce up my home for spring, including a diffuser to make my home smell amazing and a pretty new throw. I’m also sharing a new top I found at this, affordable shop. Also, these items would work perfect as gifts if you have upcoming celebrations. I hope you enjoy this week’s finds. Have fun shopping and have a great day!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This cozy throw has a cool ethnic print. It’s perfect for layering on a sofa and adding color and interest to your family rooms or a bedroom.
- Check out this new makeup primer. I love the name too – “I’m very useful..” It works with your face to create natural highlights, a luminescent glow and fight dry skin. Its the perfect beginning to everyday makeup routines.
- I love the Capri Blue scents. I’ve always bought the candles, but this diffuser is perfect for my entry table or powder rooms. It comes in the Volcanic, Aloha Orchid and other scents by the line and it’s affordable. Your home will smell amazing and fresh for spring.
- If you haven’t bought this dress you need to grab it while you still can. It is so pretty on. I love the weight of the ruffles on the bottom, how it hangs and the effortless style. This blue floral print is perfect for the new season.
- These are the perfect mid-heel sandal! They work good for everyday or evenings out. I also found a similar style for even less. Check out the look for less here.
- A fun geometric print ottoman to accessorizes your homes.
- This pretty embroidered blouse/jacket is from a new boutique that carries cool, affordable clothing. Mick and Shay has great items to update your wardrobe at super affordable prices. The only catch, styles can sell out super fast. Grab this pretty top while you can and wear it all spring and summer. And check out their great everyday dress too.
- I love this new blue rug at Nordstrom. It’s great to throw in your laundry, entry, kitchen or even a bathroom. A fun textiles to freshen up your spaces.