Click any image above to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This white pendant light is made of wire but looks like lace. It has great detail and looks so pretty in a kitchen nook for a coastal or bohemian look. Click here to see it styled.
- I love this new Tom Ford skin illuminator. It’s gives your skin a beautiful glow and just a touch of color.
- These faux succulents are new at Nordstrom. They are a great price and perfect for styling a nightstand, bathroom counter or arranging on a dresser.
- This kimono dress has sold out everywhere except here and even better…it is more and 50% off the original price of $168. Grab it while you can.
- I love the soft blue tones of these tropical print placemats. They are a pretty way to dress up an indoor or outdoor table.
- A timeless gold horn necklace to wear everyday. Throw it on with dresses or a pretty boho blouse and jeans.
- Wrap sandals are huge for spring and so are pastels. These sandals are on point and a great price.
- A new neutral woven pouf to accessorize a living area with a bit of texture.
- These are my favorite black booties right now. I love them styled with the kimono dress seen above. I wear them year round.
- Grab this pretty vintage rug while you can. The coral tones are a perfect update for spring.