It’s rainy and cold in California and it has me dreaming of fresh spring colors. This week’s favorite finds are all about what’s to come. From a gorgeous dress, perfect for vacations or lunch dates, to beautiful metallic art that will liven up your spaces, there is something for everyone. Have fun browsing this week’s finds and have a wonderful Friday.
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Abstract wall art with the perfect hint of metallic shine.
- Large capiz pendant on sale for 30% off. This makes an amazing statement in a dining room or entry.
- This floral dress is the perfect item to pack for a vacation and wear layered for everyday at home. It’s gorgeous in person.
- I love the blush shade of this cross body tote. It’ll go with everything for spring.
- If your under eye needs a little love, this eye brightener is amazing. Look bright-eyed and fresh in seconds.
- This gold midi ring is a great price and will become part of your everyday wardrobe.
- A statement chair is the perfect way to fill an empty corner in a bedroom or living area. This one is on sale for 20% off. I love the crisp white color with brass details.
- I found this one of a kind runner on Etsy and fell in love! This vintage rug has the prettiest subtle colors. Put it in your home for a unique element. Use code HALIMODBECKIDISCOUNT for 5% off!
- These suede heels are a must have for every closet. They look great with everything from boyfriend jeans to boho dresses and they are affordable. Order them now with free 2 day shipping.