Click any image for more info.
Updating your dining room can be as simple as 1,2,3. Today I’ve created 3 looks, each with 3 elements that will transform your space. Choose from classic and timeless, mid-century modern, or create your own mix with the pieces I’ve selected below. Many of the items are on sale today from One Kings Lane and Horchow. Horchow is having their dining room event right now, with everything you need to furnish and decorate your dining room at 25% off. I hope you enjoy these dining room update inspirations. Have a great day!
All these items are on sale today!
- Regina Andrew Lantern Pendant in soft brass metal
- Reclaimed round wood table. Classic design
- Rattan Chippendale-style chairs, set of 4
- Mobile Glass Pendant Light
- Mid-century wishbone dining chairs
- Retro-Modern dining table in high gloss white
Bloomingdales is having their Friends and Family sale this week. Get 25% off everything with code FRIENDS I’m using this as a the chance to get a new pair of flares I’ve been eyeing and a few Free People tees I love. See more of my favorite picks below. Have fun shopping.
Bloomingdales Friends and Family Picks
- Free People Slub Tee (must have!)
- Wildfox Classic Sunnies
- Free People Midi Dress (sold out at other stores)
- Citizens distressed Rocket Skinny Jeans, best fit!!!
- Mara Hoffman Reversible one piece swimsuit.
- Free People boyfriend gathered blouse, this is beautiful on!
- Light Denim Flares
- Black gladiators at a GREAT price.
- Gorjana Alma Gold Cuff
- The perfect white blouse for Spring
- Fringe Crossbody Bag to go with everything.
- Free people platform lace up sandals, pair with your flares.
More Bloomingdales Finds
When I sat down to select photos for this designer spotlight, the hardest part was deciding which ones to choose from. If you haven’t had the chance to browse Amber Interiors you must. I love all of her designs and the originality in her work. I love how she transforms ordinary spaces into rooms full of interest with a modern bohemian vibe. Take a peek at some of her beautiful designs below.
The vibrant colors from the rug and pillows in this kitchen nook as such a perfect mix with the minimal table and chairs.
I love this bohemian coastal feel with pops of blue.
The neutrals in this bedroom with the polish black and metal accents are beautiful.
There is so much to love here. The elbow chairs, the simple glass pendant, those amazing textiles!!!
A great room with a fabulous modern bohemian feel.
To view more of Amber Interiors designs visit her site here. Have a wonderful Monday.
- These Karen Walker shades will go with everything.
- I love the floral print of this bohemian maxi dress.
- The easiest eye shadow to put on in two soft creamy shades.
- A must have basic, this high waist, distressed denim skirt.
- A basic v-neck gray slub tee. Love the price of this one.
- I love the tied strappy look of these flatbed sandals.
- This cozy pullover is good for running around or lounging.
- I love a good leather jacket, this one is faux leather but looks fabulous.
- These gladiators are almost sold out. Snatch them up.
- The light color and frayed look of these bermuda denim shorts is so fresh.
- I need this fringe cross body bag. Love the color mixed with the suede trim.
Click any image for more info