This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This week’s favorites have so many great deals. Almost everything is on sale, including this beautiful artwork. It’s 20% off + Free Shipping with Anthropologie perks. I love it because it reminds me of a Rothko, one of my favorite artists.
- Serena and Lily is also having a HUGE sale. 20% off everything with code:INSPO. Just to start….I love their whole woven collection including these hanging chairs. So fun for indoors or outdoors.
- Everything at Anthropologie is 20% off right now. Their rug selection is so pretty. I love the soft, subtle colors of this pink rug.
- Just discovered these gorgeous maxi dresses for great prices!! They remind me of Ulla Johnson dresses, which I love, but for a lot less!! Certain colors are selling out fast, like this online only floral print, so grab them while you can.
- I love designer sunglasses, but not the price. The price of these glasses are amazing and the style is perfect. I just bought some for me and my daughter.
- A great black, cross-body handbag for an amazing price.
- These woven slides come in a few colors and are under $40. You will wear them now for your spring break getaways and then all summer!!
If you are like me, the arrival of spring means it’s time to give your spaces a fresh new feel. This doesn’t mean you have to reinvent your decor. In fact, a few new elements can make your home look crisp and updated. Today, I’m excited to partner with The Home Depot to share with you three easy and affordable tips to welcome spring into your homes. From new furniture to accessories that liven your spaces, The Home Depot carries 1000’s of on-trend products to freshen up your homes for a great value.
Tip 1. Add Greenery w/ Faux Plants
Adding greenery in your homes will invite spring in. Plants instantly add color, texture and personality to a space. I always include them in my designs. A large fig leaf tree will fill a bare corner and a small potted plant is perfect for styling on a coffee table. Plants are all around wonderful, but the challenge can be having the time and natural light to maintain their vitality. This problem is easily solved by purchasing artificial plants. Home Depot has so many beautiful options to choose from. From tall palmy trees to small lavender plants, there really is a great selection to choose from.
Tip 2. Update Your Mirrors
One of my go to easy updates is a new mirror. Mirrors make a room feel more open and airy and enhance the natural light in a space. Many of the projects I work on have older tuscan style mirrors that appear outdated. I love to incorporate new shapes, like round or octagon mirrors to create a more updated, modern feel. A great example are the black round mirrors in our Las Palmas project. They are oversized and affordable, perfect for hanging above a bathroom sink or in an entry. Below are several more options for new mirrors, now available at the The Home Depot.
Tip 3. Consider A Console
An affordable piece of furniture that isn’t large but has a beautiful effect is a console table. They work well in entryways, behind sofas and along bare walls. I love adding consoles to a room because they help define a space. They create opportunity to add light and accessories, making a room look styled and complete. A new console in your entry framed with a piece of art or a new mirror, then styled with a table lamp, some books and a plant will create a beautiful vignette to welcome your guest. Wether your home is modern, coastal or traditional, The Home Depot carries a complete range of styles for new console tables. Here are 15 to shop now.
Thank you for stopping in to learn about these three easy spring styling tips. And thank you to The Home Depot for sponsoring this post. Have fun refreshing your homes for spring and have a wonderful day.
/ 1 – Oversized Black Cardigan / 2 – Boho Blouse / 3 –Stripe Off The Shoulder One Piece Swimsuit / 4 – Navy Peasant Blouse / 5 – Black One Piece Swimsuit / 6 – Medium Wash Skinny Denim / 7 –Black Hi Waist Skinny Jeans / 8 – Blue Floral Maxi Dress /
NEW HI + LOW SPRING FASHION
Hi! I hope you have had a wonderful week so far. Today, I’m excited to introduce some beautiful spring fashion from the Lord and Taylor premium brands shop available now on Walmart.com. There are hundreds of new arrivals in a mix of hi and low prices points, perfect for updating your wardrobe on any budget. Whether you are looking for new swimwear for an upcoming trip to flattering denim and dresses, the new premium brand shop has everything you need to look fresh for spring. Plus, Walmart.com offers free shipping on orders over $35 and free returns so your shopping experience is convenient and easy. Check out the great selection of affordable, on trend fashion now. Have fun shopping and have a wonderful Wednesday.
TOPS AND DENIM
**Thank You to Walmart.com for sponsoring this post.
Happy Tuesday! What better way to celebrate the arrival of spring than with some fun new decor finds from Etsy. I’ve rounded up a little something for everyone. From easter decor to a beautiful vintage fun there are some great items to browse today. Have fun shopping!