I love designing kitchens. I also love to give old kitchens a new facelift. One of the first things I consider is the backsplash. In a kitchen remodel a new backsplash is a huge part of the total transformation. I like to pick fresh, timeless options that add beauty and tie in well with the overall design. I love working with white tiles, but I like to have a little fun using a few different styles. Today, I’ve put together a white backsplash roundup as a resource for your upcoming kitchen projects. I hope you find this helpful and you find one you love. Have a great day!
- Beveled – Ann Sacks – Arden Field
- Classic White Subway – Home Depot – US Ceramic Tiles – Bright Snow
- 2″x8″ Subway – Modwalls Clayhaus
- Academy Tiles – Diamond
- Walker Zanger – 6th Avenue
- Terracotta Tiles – Tabarka Noblesse