Today officially starts summer for my family. The kids are out of school and ready for good times at that beach and on vacation. With this in mind, today’s favorites are all items to get you ready for the summer season. From an amazing new blouse to essential espadrilles and a cool hexagon beach blanket, I’ve found some fun items that will carry you through the season. Have fun shopping! Happy Friday!
**Click any item below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- A summer essential – this white short sleeve shirt is a must and a great price.
- This capiz, shell chandelier is so luminous and pretty. A great addition to a bathroom, entry or kitchen nook.
- I saw this pink blouse at Anthropologie and loved it!! Pair it with high waist denim or a jean skirt for a cool, summer look.
- These new cropped/flare denim are a great update for summer. I love the wash and distressed details.
- I just smelled this new GOOP scent and I LOVE it. It’s hard to get, so order it while you can. It’s the perfect new scent for the season.
- I have this brow gel in my makeup bag, I use it everyday! It’s a must have for a natural looking, fuller brow.
- Espadrilles are a key summer essential. I love these wrap ones in black.
- I also love the new slides trend with bow details, but these are a little more subtle. Trendy but still timeless.
- This pink and gray rug is a pretty foundation for a room. It would look great in a living area, kitchen or even a girls room. It’s on sale here for 25% off and here you can find it in larger sizes.
- Pair this throw pillow with your other neutrals for a subtle pop of pink in a unique boho print.
- This hex beach or picnic blanket is perfect for taking along on your outings this summer. It’s always nice to have something to sit on at the park or in the sand. Plus it doubles as a pretty throw.