I hope you have had a wonderful week. If you didn’t get a chance to look earlier, you can visit this week’s posts featuring a front door paint guide and inspirations + the beautiful kitchens of Old Seagrove Homes and a sale going on at Serena and Lily. This week’s favorite finds feature a beautiful new floral dress, a great rug for high traffic areas and some fun accessories. I hope you find something you love. Have a good Friday!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I love the simplicity of this leaf print, modern and fresh!
- A great tote under $100 to use all spring and summer.
- Tassel earrings are a great update for your wardrobe and these red ones are a fun pop of color.
- This rattan chair is such a unique piece. It makes a great statement in a living area.
- My friend showed me this amazing touch up spray. It works like a dry shampoo and touches up your hair color in between appointments. It’s a must have for every makeup bag.
- I love this new Jo Malone perfume. “Star Magnolia” is a bright, crisp scent for spring, it’s amazing!
- Dior has new tinted lip gloss that goes on so smooth and lasts all day. The new colors are so pretty.
- This navy floral dress is so flattering. I love it for lunches and special occasions during the day.
- If you need a great rug for a high traffic area this is the perfect one. The dark tones don’t show dirt and the vintage style is a great update.
- These knotted slides are on trend for the season. They come in three colors and have great effortless style.