I hope you have all had a wonderful week. This week’s favorite finds remind me of soft, wintery whites. I found a cozy cardigan to throw on with jeans and tees, an amazing pair of boots on sale that I can wear with everything for 40% off! Plus, a beautiful abstract print that reminds me of both winter and spring in a modern way. Have fun browsing these new finds!
We love featuring your beautiful projects and spaces. Check out our new hashtag #BeckiOwensFeature where we can see all of your great designs in one place. This is a cool opportunity for us to see what you love and showcase the talents of our readers. Use the #BeckiOwensFeature hashtag to be featured on the Becki Owens blog or Instagram. Have a great Friday!
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This “Billow” art print works well in all season to freshen up your homes. I love the soft colors, there are three color variations to choose from.
- I love this new mascara for give my lashes amazing volume!!
- This cardigan already sold out in this color at Free People. It’s so effortless and pretty, get it here while you can.
- A cool new white and brass nightstand from West Elm with unique details. This new collection is on sale right now.
- I love this drawstring, relaxed suede bag. It’s large enough to store whatever and a cool, unique style. Plus, it’s a good price for the quality.
- This ethnic style, rug in purple tons will add a great pop of color to your kitchen.
- I found these suede, western booties on sale at Nordstrom today. Grab them while they last, they are 40% off!