Happy Friday! We have some great picks for this week’s favorites, but first have you had the chance to browse our new alternative wood flooring collection? We have created seven beautiful colors to work with any of your upcoming projects. This new flooring looks like and has the texture of real wood floors without worry of damage or maintenance. It’s extremely durable and works perfect in homes with high traffic or pools. It is also a great price point. We’ve are currently using it in some of our newest projects and can’t wait to share more inspiration with you later this year. For now you can order samples here. Check out all of this week’s favorite finds below. Have a wonderful day!
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- A pretty round wood mirror in a great neutral tone. On sale now!
- These black skinny jeans are super flattering with a nice high rise. They are also the perfect length to wear with ankle boots and sneakers.
- This gingham cotton blouse is so crisp and timeless. Wear it layered now with a cardigan and with skirts and light was denim this spring.
- The geometric lines and bold black color of this table lamp make it a great way to add interest to your spaces. Use it in a bedroom, or an entry on a console for a unique statement.
- An affordable, ceramic vase trio to style on your shelves or counters.
- Cool new sneakers to pair with denim and dresses. Love the retro look and color combo of these.
- If you want a crossbody bag with a designer look but without the designer price, this is a fun, affordable wardrobe update for spring. It comes in several colors.
- We love the rustic wood paired with the clean lines of this nightstand. It’s on sale now during our Becki Owens Living bedroom sale. See it styled above our Brio Project primary bedroom. Click here to see the entire bedroom furniture sale here.