This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I’m loving the new collection of mirrors from One Kings Lane, including this amazing black and brass round mirror. Such a cool modern look and unique design.
- This modern shell chandelier would be incredible in a dining room or bedroom.
- New Free People mules that are easy to slip on with everything and wear everyday. They come in a beautiful rich brown too.
- A pretty pair of crawl earrings with just a touch of bling for this holiday season.
- You know how skin can get dry and dull in the winter? This new liquid highlighter is perfect for creating contour and glow on your face. It’s a fun tool for creating a dewy, fresh-faced look.
- This black floral maxi dress is so wearable. Layer it with a jacket or chunky knit cardigan this winter, but wear it into spring and summer too!!
- This rattan chair would add texture and make a cool statement in a living area or the corner of a bedroom.
- A black cross-body bag you will wear everyday, perfect for travel too. Simple, classic, timeless.
- Consider this jute weave rug for your hallways or as a runner in an entry. The bold, modern design will give your spaces a crisp new look.