This Week’s Favorite Finds
- As the summer ends, this Levi’s ex-boyfriend denim jacket will work as the perfect transition into fall. Layer it over dresses or wear everyday with jeans and tees.
- I love the light sand tone of this round, wood mirror. Plus its a great affordable price!!
- This facial oil has been getting rave reviews for good reason. It’s amazing for reducing redness and evening your skin tone. Resulting in an overall beautiful complexion.
- A flattering, floral wrap dress on sale now!!! I love this brand and the fit of their dresses.
- Hands down the best under eye concealer you will ever own. I carry this with me everywhere, a must have for my makeup bag.
- These studded, western style booties look cool when paired with a dress for fall.
- Right now One Kings Lane is having a huge “moving sale.” With furniture and accessories 60-80% off!!! This linen sectional is part of the sale. I love the lines and color, great for a family room. Plus it’s discounted hugel!
- This fun accent pillow is also on sale now!
- I found this vintage rug on Etsy. It’s such a pretty design with beautiful color to add interest in a space. A great unique find!!