If you haven’t heard, in just a few days we will be launching Becki Owens Living. We are so excited over here, we can’t wait!! But even more exciting…to celebrate the launch, we are offering one of you the chance to shop FOR FREE! That’s right, for FREE! We are giving one of you a $5,000 store credit to Becki Owens Living! The giveaway starts today and ends Dec. 6th right before our launch. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⁙ Like & SAVE today’s Instagram Post @beckiowens ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⁙ Tag a few friends and
⁙ Click this link to ENTER TO WIN!
⁙ For an extra entry SHARE the post to your own story
You MUST follow the link to be entered!
The giveaway will run until December 6th at 11:59 pm PST and the winner will be contacted shortly after. Open to residents of the lower 48 states. Must be 18+ to enter. Enter to win it all here → https://bit.ly/3oiM3zL
Best of Luck!!!!
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This beautiful rug is a great way to achieve a vintage, collected feel in your home without the big price tag. Plus, it’s super durable for high traffic areas.
- This is by far my favorite piece of jewelry and it is now 20% off with code: BECKIOWENS20. I wear this Paper Clip Diamond Initial Pendant from J. Brooks Jewelers everyday. I highly recommend adding it to your Christmas list or giving it to someone you love to treasure for a long time.
- The perfect everyday gold hoop earring for under $50.
- This satin and lace dress is a great option for your holiday events. From dinners to a holiday party it will do the trick. It’s so flattering, affordable and selling out fast so grab it while you can. Tip: if your size is sold out, get on the waitlist. I did and it came back in stock!
- My girlfriend recommended these towels to me. They are so good! Lightweight, perfect for toweling off and look pretty hanging on a hook in your bathroom. These are a great easy update for your guest bath! They also make a good gift – a pack of 4 is under $40!
- Everyone needs a little black crossbody bag. This one has just the right amount of gold detail and we like that it is under $100 for good quality leather!
- Amazing body oil to keep your skin glowing this dry winter season. This makes a great stocking stuffer!
- I love this hair treatment oil. It’s repairs and moisturizes color treated and dry brittle hair. It’s a must have for your hair care routine!
- These boots are so cool! Just the right amount of cowboy but wearable with anything. You can dress them up or down with denim or dresses. LOVE!