/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This cactus art print will add a fresh, modern layer to your spaces. I love the idea of it in a hallway, bedroom or as part of a gallery wall. Choose from several different sizes and frame options.
- Summer calls for fresh, airy lighting. These rattan pendants are a such a cool update. Use a single one above a round table or two above a kitchen island.
- A new makeup find – perfect for all summer long. This water-resistant “Beach Tint” adds subtle natural color to your checks and lips. It’s perfect for throwing in your beach bag.
- Speaking of beach bags – if you need one this is a great carry-all tote! It’s under $30 and comes in 5 colors. Plus, it has a cool woven detail.
- I love the soft pink color of this floral maxi dress. It’s so pretty! Plus, it’s a great option for special occasions or just everyday this summer.
- This gray, woven, wicker outdoor chair has cool modern lines and is a great price!! Consider inside as well, maybe in a game room.
- I found this pretty, pink, vintage rug on Etsy today! It’s a runner size. I love the unique design. Grab it while you can!!
- Black woven slides to wear with denim. Add a bit of boho edge to your look with these.
- A great neutral, vintage pillow to layer with.
- Pair it with this Indian Wool ethnic pillow in charcoal. A fresh update on a classic neutral pairing.