Skip to content
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- When I saw this amazing piece of large artwork I couldn’t believe it was under $300. It’s stunning.
- I love this mid-century brass chandelier and the price! Would be amazing in a dining room.
- A pretty gold and turquoise lariat necklace to add some interest to everyday outfits.
- This dress has such effortless summer style. Throw it on for running around town or pack it for a vacation.
- A great brass side table for an even better price! An easy update for your home!
- I love this faded, vintage, stripe pillow. It has the prettiest soft blue tones.
- A beautiful, modern, gold cuff.
- These authentic nude leather gladiators are made in Greece, but you can grab them on Etsy for an incredible price. I love the look and have seen many that are triple the price.