/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I hope you had a wonderful Halloween. Last night there was definitely a chill in the air her in Southern California. It’s time for a great winter jacket. This black faux fur coat with leather detail is so cute! Dress it up or down this season.
- As the days get shorter, lighting is even more important. This accent lamp is under $100 and really pretty. Add it to a desk, nightstand or bare corner in a living area.
- These woven chairs have always been a favorite of mine. They are a great update for your dining areas. Add a fur throw and you are ready for holiday entertaining.
- This animal print turtleneck is a great basic to wear all winter. It’s under $40.
- Are you look for a great pair of everyday boots? I love these black suede, western inspired ones.
- I’m excited to share with you one of my favorite styling tips for a kitchen or bathroom. These beautiful tea towels are my new obsession. They are incredibly artistic yet functional. I love how they give your kitchen character and they make the best hostess gifts! Today I’m sharing just a few of the designs, but you have to browse the entire Geometry House collection. There is everything from florals to soft neutrals and animal print towels. I love a pop of black so this is one of my favorites and….
- This beautiful pink one that looks like a watercolor….
- and this one. Use code: BECKI15 for 15% off your entire order! You will love them!
- Every home needs a pretty entry rug. This vintage one-of-a-kind rug is perfect for adding pretty color and being durable at the same time. It’s great for a high traffic space.
- I love these black jeans and they are now on sale!!! The length is great with the booties that are in right now (slightly taller styles like I linked above). Plus these are incredibly flattering!!