Today we are sharing a roundup of pretty pieces that are our client’s favorites. From furniture to accessories, each of these would make a beautiful update to your home. Take a peek, they might become your favorite’s too!
- This bench makes a beautiful statement in an entry. Great for making a good first impression on holiday guests.
- A soft and affordable throw on Amazon. Makes a great hostess gift or add it to your spaces for a pretty timeless layer.
- Hands down, our client’s favorite chandelier. It’s really creates a wow factor in a dining room or bedroom.
- The Ivy sconce from our collection with HVL is one of our best sellers and for good reason. It’s gorgeous. I used them in my own home.
- A cool woven chair to add texture and interest to a living space or bedroom.
- This unique black cutting board is a fun styling piece for your counters or open shelving.
- A light wood round mirror is a great update for a fresh look in a bathroom or entry.
- I love the woven black and rich wood combo of these barstools and so do our clients.
- These mango wood planters were used in our recent Brio Project master bathroom. I love the organic element they add to a space.
- Every space needs some greenery to liven it up. This plant is so pretty in a bare corner. Place it in a basket or cool planter for a pretty accent.
- These barstools were used in our Summit Creek project kitchen. We get asked a lot about them. Love them!
- A great neutral rug with blue tones that hides traffic and has a subtle versatile pattern.