/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 /
- Make her feel pampered with this softest robe. It’s perfect for winter lounging.
- A wreath is a fun alternative to a plant or bouquet. This fragrant Bay and Rosemary Wreath is perfect for a Mother-in-Law who loves to cook.
- This little ceramic honey pot is so charming. It’s the perfect kitchen accessory for creating the artisan layered look we love.
- This stoneware berry bowl is a beautiful as it is useful. A fun gift for berry lovers and summer entertainers.
- For the Mother-in-law who gives her time to everyone, but doesn’t take enough time for herself, this Relaxation Kit: handwoven Turkish blanket and towels, handmade soap, and a fan favorite scent from Charleston Candle Company.
- A gift everyone can use, Texting Gloves in Everyday Cashmere.
- A beautiful neutral scarf in lux cashmere.
- We love a candle that looks as beautiful as it smells. This one makes the prettiest gift.
- A black-and-white photo of the family in this natural woven frame creates a gift she is sure to treasure.
- This wood cutting board is pretty enough to give on its own, or pair it with some Turkish hand towels or her favorite fruit and cheeses.
- This cologne and creme set from Jo Malone makes such a cute gift and it doesn’t cost a fortune.
- Quick, grab this leather carry-all tote while it’s still on this killer sale. It’s the perfect size for everyday use in rich leather and a chic shape.
- This relaxing shower mist elevates her everyday routine. It’s a fun little gift that she might not think of getting for herself.
A Few More