Great Gifts for the Friend who Loves to Host
- The key to hosting? Great pizza. We can’t wait to try The Elements of Pizza.
- Nothing warms the home like fresh baked bread. Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt is full of useful recipes, with a cover pretty enough to display.
- How pretty is this? A farm fresh wreath of bay and rosemary.
- Pair Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt with this Artisan Bread Making Kit
- Great smelling hand soap is always appreciated, pair it with a beautiful hand towel.
- This matte black stoneware pitcher is so pretty. It would be beautiful paired with your favorite fresh stems.
- These kitchen towels are fun and useful.
- A good hostess always appreciates pretty textiles. Pair this hand towel with great smelling hand soap.
- This black stone and wood cheese board is so pretty. Stop by Trader Joes on the way to the party and pick out cheese and nuts to give with it.
- The shape and mixed wood tones of these salt and pepper mills elevate any table spread.
- This ceramic match striker is as pretty and unique as it is useful. Pair it with your favorite holiday candle.
- This Winter Herb Growing Kit is a fun gift for the plant lover and the cook!
- For the friend who loves to bake, this beautiful and affordable set of brass and wood measuring cups and spoons
- Balsam and Cedar in sanded mercury glass is a perfect holiday home accent that smells as good as it looks.
Check back soon for more of our favorite gift finds for everyone on your list.