Hi! I hope you have had a good week. This week has definitely been a blur. It’s always busy leading up to the holidays, but it is such a great time of year. I love all the celebrating and excuses to hang with the people I love. It’s also a great time for shopping. Believe it or not the holiday sales have already started. Did you notice Anthropologie’s 20% off all sweaters and tops. I was impressed with how many cozy, oversized cardigans and cool sweaters they have this year. Today’s favorites have festivities in mind. I found the PERFECT holiday dress for an affordable price. I also added a couple items that more for my wishlist and them some beauty essentials for this time of year. Take a minute and browse this week’s favorites, but stay tuned for a list of big holidays sales going on tomorrow. Have a great Friday.
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This mirror has always been a favorite. The brass + starburst combination is so beautiful. I love it in a powder room or entry for a pretty statement.
- These mid-heel, velvet booties come in several colors. They are great for wearing with dresses all winter long.
- This lip balm is amazing. It brings your natural lip color to life with amazing hydration. I love it as a gift or stocking stuffer. Give it to someone who loves to feel pampered.
- If you are looking for a holiday dress, grab this emerald, velvet one while you can. It has already sold out in three stores, I dug to find it here.
- A mixed leather clutch for under $15, no joke. If you need a bag like this for a night out, but don’t want to spend a lot this is the one!
- This highlighting trio is so fun. It’s a great gift or perfect for yourself. Use it to add a little glow to your holiday makeup routine. It’s the perfect size for travel too!
- I found this brush kit and love the idea of it as a gift. It’s very affordable, a great starter set and fun to display in a bathroom.
- This faux-fur bomber caught my eye. The burgandy color is so pretty. Pair it with denim for a pulled together, fresh look on dreary winter days.
- I’m always looking for unique pillows to mix up my netural spaces. This striped tribal pillow is a gorgeous layer.
- Pair it with a fun print like this African Baule print pillow.
- This abstract print rug is gorgeous, like a piece of art. What a beautiful foundation to build on in a living space.
- The only pair if heels you will need all winter (unless you want a few:).