I’m excited to share with you my lastest finds from the week. There is a gorgeous piece of art that will look beautiful in your homes, one of my must have, everyday basics for my wardrobe and some cool new beauty products I love. I hope you have all had a great week. Check out this week’s favorite finds below.
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- The colors in the piece of art work are so rich. I love the depth from the dark blues and greens.
- Madewell makes the best, timeless handbags. This convertible leather backpack is the perfect bag for busy moms and an urban lifestyle.
- A long wearing nude lip stick that moisturizes your lips. Basically perfect!!
- I love the look of throwing a kimono on with denim to dress up an otherwise basic daily outfit. This new black floral kimono is so pretty.
- This slip is absolutely one of my favorite items I own. I have it in black and nude to wear under all my dresses. It works great for dresses that are a little sheer or low cut and it’s priced great. You will thank me later once you have one in your closet!
- If you aren’t ready to say goodbye to that beautiful summer glow, Don’t! This highlighter is so pretty on and includes a cool blender on one side to create a flawless, natural glow.
- These new booties come in several colors, but this pink velvet is on trend for fall. I love this style to wear all day everyday. So comfortable!
- How pretty are these pink slides? I love the leather and soft color. They go with everything, think of them as a neutral.
- This overdyed style rug would work great in a large living area or as an accent in a small space. It comes in 4 different colors, but I love this dark and cream mix for fall.