Hi! I hope you all had a fun week celebrating Halloween! I feel like every year after Halloween the temperature drops and winter really starts to set in. With this in mind, I’ve add a few favorites to keep you warm and in style this season. Have fun shopping this week’s favorite finds!
**Click any item below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- Minted has some great art to decorate your homes. I love this abstract piece with a hint of gold. Pair it with a black, natural wood or brass frame, whatever looks best in your space. Also, did you know they are having great sales at Minted right now on holiday cards w/ code: JOY18!
- This pendant light is timeless, especially in a kitchen with a industrial/vintage feel. I love the idea of it in a space with modern clean lines to create a unique mix.
- I will wear this cardigan sweater all winter long. A great price and easy to wear with basics for effortless style.
- We may be headed into winter, but sunglasses are just as important as ever to project our eyes. Plus they don’t look bad either. These gradient lenses are the perfect fit for gray winter days or the slopes.
- I love this black leather and brass chair. It is so versatile. Use it as a dining or desk chair. It works well in most spaces.
- A classic clutch is essential during the holidays – this one made in suede with a tassel gives it just a bit of boho style, which I love. Plus, I love the price – under $50!
- I’ve been looking for winter boots that work for ski weekends, but I can also wear every day. These boots are perfect and come in a couple colors.
- A cool vintage runner from one of my favorite resources for rugs. Halimod, is an incredible rug shop on Etsy with a beautiful selection of unique vintage Turkish and Kilim rugs. I often find rugs there for my projects. Shop for 100’s of rugs here.