You may have noticed I’m loving deep tones right now. From the dark exteriors in yesterday’s post to bold floral wallpapers and black styling accents, adding an element of black, charcoal or navy blue to your spaces gives them a bit of edge and richness. Today’s favorites have a beautiful piece of artwork that fits this description. I also found a great black and white stripe rug that will pop in a neutral room, making it feel crisp and updated. Overall, there is a fun mix in today’s items. I hope you enjoy this week’s favorite finds and have a wonderful Friday.
**Click any image below to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This beautiful blue abstract art comes in a variety of sizes – large or small to find the perfect fit for your space.
- I pretty much love NARS, but this make-up removing water is amazing. It works as a toner while removing makeup. 2 for 1!
- A good handbag goes a long way. This satchel is affordable (under $70) and looks super expensive. I love that it can be dressed up or down.
- I had my eye on this subtle metallic wrap dress at the Shopbop sale and it sold out right away. Now it is only sale for 25% off here. It is basically the perfect dress to wear for any special occasion, all through the holiday. Gorgeous! Grab while you can it will go fast.
- These sunglasses are under $100 and have the coolest style. A twist on a classic aviator. They come in several colors.
- The velvet trend is going strong and these mules (more colors available) are on point. I love how they take a simple outfit like a cream sweater and denim and give it a little something.
- Right now these lidded baskets are on sale for 20% off with code: HAPPYDAYS. They are beautiful in person and work amazing for storing toys, even toilet paper in a powder bath – basically anything you need to conceal with style.
- A crisp black and white rug that washes up amazing. Depending on the size you order you can even wash in your own washing machine. I love the idea of this black and white stripe paired with a light wood natural dining table.
- Beautiful black and white mudcloth pillows. These are a great accent on a sofa or statement chair.
- These booties are super chic. They can be worn with dresses or to make your denim day look an evening look. Great price too!!