Happy Friday! We have a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend ahead. This week’s favorite finds are full of items inspired by the beauty of spring and this special holiday. I hope you enjoy them.
**Click any image below to shop.
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This beautiful piece of modern, abstract art would create a pretty focal point in a room.
- If you need a lamp to style on a console or for your bedside tables, this one has great lines and i love the two tone with brass detail design.
- These stone earrings make such a pretty statement. Wear them dressed up or down to add a something special to your look.
- This dress has a such great effortless style. I love this new floral print, but it also come in many pretty solid colors.
- I’m into fun earrings right now and these are another pair i saw that are a great price for an on trend pair. The light tortoise shell pattern are a pretty neutral to wear with everything.
- These bistro style chairs are a modern twist on a classic style. I love the gray and white weave. They would be such a pretty addition to any space.
- Soft pink works great as a neutral and this rug’s palette with its cool vintage design make a great option for updating a space.
- Vertical stripes are so flattering, that paired with the one-shoulder style and pale striped print makes this a great swimsuit for summer.
- I like the woven detail of these slides. They come in a great neutral color too.
- Have you seen this new liquid highlighter. I goes on so smooth and is perfect for blending and adding a subtle glow to your skin. I love the blush in this line also but it is already sold out!
- A cool cross-body bag for a great price. I love that it was inspired by a vintage picnic basket. Great style.