This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I found this pretty kitchen runner for a great value, it’s under $100 and would add great interest and color to your hallways or kitchen.
- These sunglasses are from a new line of eyewear at Nordstrom. This brand makes great on trend styles for less than $30!!
- I’m a big believer in eyelash primer. It really gives your lashes a fuller look. That paired with a great mascara and you don’t even have to consider false lashes. This new eyelash duo does the trick!
- I love this new boho blouse for summer. Pair it now with Levis and later with cutoffs for the beach.
- A pair of slides is a must have this season. These come in several colors. I love the caramel color and these suede like hot pink ones.
- My favorite 501s in a new wash. This color of this light denim is perfect!!!
- This open weave carryall tote is so versatile. It has a longer strap to throw over your shoulder and an includes a pouch for your valuables and money. A great bag for summer under $100!!