Almost all of this week’s favorite finds are on sale. If found some beautiful pieces for your home, including a gorgeous cream blue and ivory rug. Also, I found a great, versatile maxi dress on sale and the perfect slouchy, but not too slouchy, everyday boot. Have fun shopping this week’s favorite finds. Happy Friday!
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- This piece of abstract art is gorgeous. A great option for above a mantel or styled console.
- I love this Darlana lantern. I’ve used in one of my favorite entryway designs. It’s on sale!
- This tee dress is great year-round. It would look perfect with a leather jacket and boots for fall.
- I love this statement chair. The blue and brass combination is stunning.
- There are only a few left of this rug. It would be pretty in a kitchen, entry way, bathroom…you name it!
- This batik, vintage pillow is a one of a kind. Grab it while it last. It’s an instant update for your home.
- These are the perfect subtle, slouchy boot. And the heel is just heigh enough to give them a little polish without losing comfort.
One thought on “This Week’s Favorite Finds”
I have been stalking that chair on OKL forever. I usually see it in gray velvet. In any color, it’s stunning.