Skip to content
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 /
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- There are some great pieces of wall art at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, like this pink Je’Taime canvas.
- I love the simplicity of this palm tree art and the neutral colors. It’s also on sale now!
- Have you tried this beach stick for a summer glow. It has a special ingredient to plump up your skin for a radiant look. Try it on your cheeks!
- These soft turkish towels are large and work great for the beach or as a throw. They come in many pretty colors.
- This LED Love sign is just fun. I love the idea of it lighting up a kids room with a sweet message.
- These metallic, perforated slip ons are part of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. They are great for everyday comfort with a twist.
One thought on “This Week’s Favorite Finds”
I just love, love your blog 🙂 I’d love to see a post on how you choose pillows for a room!