Skip to content
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 /
- This week’s favorites include some great basics you will love forever, including this gray mid-length denim skirt. It’s affordable too!!
- This will be one of your new favorite tees for summer and perfect for celebrating the Fourth of July this year. Tie it up, tuck it in – you will love it! It is so soft.
- I love the cane detail on this wood mirror. It’s unique and will add great texture in an entry or bathroom.
- Here are three pillows to update your spaces! They work well together or to add individually into your current pillow collection. Starting with this gray ombre pillow which works as a good neutral.
- This fringe vintage pillow has is so fun and unique. It a perfect layering pieces.
- Pair it with this deep indigo lumbar pillow to ground it. So beautiful!
- I just got this new cheek/highlighter duo. It’s comes in several beautiful shades, but I love this coral and nude combo. It gives your cheeks just the right amount of free color and shine.
- These platform sandals are such a great buy! love the clean white color mixed with espadrille base.
- Such a pretty vintage rug. This one is a small rug. It’s perfect for a powder bath, small entry or in front of a kitchen or bathroom sink. Gorgeous!!