/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /
This Weeks Favorite Finds
- Have you noticed all the amazing new coat styles for winter. From faux fur to plaid there are so many great styles. I’ve been adding several to my wardrobe for an upcoming trip and this mid-length plaid coat caught my eye. I love how you can throw on with denim and feel put together.
- This festive wreath has a pretty, unique design. You could easily leave it up all winter.
- A floral midi dress that works for year round. Wear it now with a winter coat and later on its own.
- This fur pillow is part of Rachel Parcell’s new home collection for Nordstrom. It’s a beautiful neutral color for a bedroom or living area.
- Every year this “Holiday” scent comes out. I love it! Put this diffuser in your entry to have your home feeling festive for arriving guests.
- I also love this soft, faux fur throw that is part of the Rachel Parcell collection. It would pair nicely with the pillow.
- Have you checked out the rugs on CC+Mike’s shop. They are so pretty and affordable. It was hard to pick just one to share, but I love the colors and design of this one.