/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /
- This art has all the pretty colors of fall, but works beautifully year-round. A great addition to an entry or above a mantle.
- The Ivy pendant from my lighting collection with Hudson Valley Lighting is so versatile. It comes in several sizes to meet the needs of your space. For example I used the large one here as a statement over a free-standing tub. and I used the sconce version in a black finish in this kitchen. It’s one of my favorite shapes!
- I thought this leopard print duster was fun. Animal print is so big this season. This is an effortless way to incorporate the trend.
- I loved this dress when it came in black, but now it’s even better in this rich caramel color for fall. This empire waist dress is so flattering!
- Pair it with this gold chain necklace and some suede boots for a gorgeous look.
- I love these light, sand, suede mules. They are so easy to throw on with denim. They’ve been selling out so grab a pair while you can!.
- A girlfriend had this bag on the other day and it was so cute!! I just noticed it’s now on sale with code: STOCKUP19!
- I like the neutral colors and diamond design of this rug. It won’t show a lot of dirt so it’s great for high traffic areas.