One of the biggest spring 2016 trends in homes and interiors is the look of crafted pieces from around the globe. Whether it’s a pretty dress with embroidered detail or and ethic inspired pillow, the look is fresh, bohemian and full of style. Just one or two pieces will give your wardrobe and home an instant update. I’ve found several great options to get the look for under $150, actually all but one are under $100. So I hope you have fun exploring this trend and find something you love.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 /
Global Artisan Picks
- I’ve been wanting a fringe cross-body bag just like this that was over $500 and just found this perfect option for under$100. It will go with everything!
- This pink, embroidered dress is amazing! I love the color and fit and it’s a great deal! Already sold out on some sites but every size is here now.
- This kilim pillow is the perfect accent to update your living space or bedroom with a fun global inspired element, and its affordable!
- These new embellished sandals are right on trend for this spring. Great to throw on with basics for a little fun.
- I love this black and white Moroccan inspired throw. But I love the price even more, I just saw one similar for three times the price at a boutique.
- These are the perfect basic sandals for this spring. The tassel detail and lace-up style will go with all your dresses and skinny jeans.
- A pretty peasant blouse with tassel details for only $59! On sale now!