Art is one of the easiest and best ways to transform a space. It adds color, interest and a unique element to a room. I find I’m always on the hunt for great wall art to complete my designs. Plus, it’s one of my favorite things to shop for. When I find the perfect piece for a room it always makes me smile. The good news is there is beautiful art for every budget. Today, I’m sharing a selection of art at a range of prices. I hope you enjoy shopping this splurge and save wall art! Happy Monday.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 /
Splurge and Save Wall Art
- Bensen Cobb – “Couture No. 1”
- Twilight l
- Tammy Price – “Fragments” Mali Hand-Woven Indigo
- Sarah Campbell – “Blue Strokes”
- Renee Bouchon -“West Coast Holiday”
- Melanie Severin – “Gather”
- Nikkol Christiansen – “Cactus At Sunset”
- The Aestate Green Paddle Cactus
- Gray Malin – Manly Beach Sunbathers
- Tess Neustadt – “Rio Maggiore”
Shop more of my favorite wall art in my ART Shop!