Right now my go to shoe is a pair of clogs. I love the vintage look of the leather and wood together. They have been around forever and are timeless, but right now they are having a major moment. I love how slimming they are too. The platform style is so lengthening and works great with dresses, skinny jeans, or flares. They are pretty much my most versatile shoe. Check out my favorite clog picks below.
- These slingbacks are a great vintage brown suede.
- A timless mary jane style in a beautiful nude leather.
- I put these wood slides on earlier, they are almost sold out but you can find them here.
- These are classics. I love how they are styled with distressed denim. Find similar here and here.
- These lower version are worn and faded in and come in three colors. Great for everyday.
- I love the subtle metallic color in these silver clogs.
- If you buy these nude clogs you will always have them in your closet and they are a perfect height.
- I loved the taupe leather color of these with the dark wood bottoms.
- The strappy detail on these black suede clogs give a great bohemian vibe.
A Few More