I’m getting ready for a special getaway to Paris with my husband. We’ve been looking forward to this trip for a long time and it’s crazy it’s already time to go. I’m packing for a week of exploring in the city and a little R&R on the French Riviera. It’s been fun grabbing some pieces that I know will pack well and work while we are on the go. I thought I would share a glimpse into my suitcase. Maybe some of these pieces will work for your travels as well. Have a great weekend!
Paris Packing List
- Love the pop of Spring color in this leather jacket.
- I just found these new shades to go with everything and they were an amazing price.
- This dress is so effortless and I love the floral print.
- My favorite fringe tote in a new color.
- This cape can take me from day to night and even to the beach.
- I know I need flats for walking. I love the bohemian feel of these sandals.
- Another beautiful leather jacket in a soft neutral. These are an essential of mine.
- This black wrap swimsuit is flattering and classic. It’s already sold out at some stores. You can also find it here.
- I love this button down shirt. It’s my go to top for the trip.