This fall’s trends include feminine details like ruffles and delicate fabrics such as eyelets and lace. It’s always fun to stay on trend, but I like to mix this new look with with a bit of edge. I’ve noticed Nordstrom has a lot of these new, beautiful styles that look amazing when paired with Levis and a great pair of slides. But then I think it’s fun to take this trend a new direction and maybe pair a pretty blouse with some studded boots or black accents for a cool vibe. Below are some new arrivals at Nordstrom that will be great on trend updates for your fall wardrobe. Have fun mixing in some new pieces, I would love to know what you pick.
**Click any image below to shop.
/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 /
New at Nordstrom
- Free People Little Bit of Love Top
- Oxidized Nickel Wall Mirror
- Fleur Silk Midi Dress
- Nars Blush Palette – Apply 2 ways: Wet for a second skin look, or Dry for a subtle glow.
- Black Eyelet Ruffle Blouse
- YSL Instant Moisture Glow – A FAVORITE for your skin looking supple and beautiful!
- Full Monty Studded Bootie
- Rilee Slides – A must have – great price – in several colors!
A Few More