If you haven’t had a chance to finish your holiday shopping, or you have been looking for the perfect last minute gift, I’ve created a gift guide with items that are sure to please! Plus, many of these make great stocking stuffers as well. Don’t miss out, you can still get free shipping at many stores in time for Christmas, including Nordstrom if you shop today and tomorrow. Good luck with the rest of your holiday shopping.
**Click any item below to shop.
Last Minute Gift Guide
- Rose Salve is the best lip balm to keep in your purse to add subtle shine throughout the day.
- A hand cream that keeps skin super soft, brightens your skin, improves its texture, all while protecting from aging with SPF. It’s pretty amazing!
- These delicate Gorjana bracelets are so pretty and make a perfect stocking stuffer for you and your teen.
- These classic New Balances in gold are now 40% off at JCREW with code HOLIDAY.
- KIEHLS lip balm is super soothing for winter chapped lips. Perfect for stockings!
- This cropped Adidas tee is a great gift for your friend who loves to workout.
- I love this Gunn & Swain throw for adding a bright accent on the sofa or for taking to the beach.
- A cute monogram pendant necklace makes a great personalized gift. It’s sweet enough for your daughters but cool enough for your friends.
- My kids would love to find this skateboard under the tree, wouldn’t yours?
- This tote is both pretty and affordable. I love how it looks expensive but is under $70!
- These slippers look so cozy and perfect for cold weather. They are 30% off with code HOLIDAY!
- This is a favorite ring of mine. It is so pretty in rose gold but also comes in gold or silver.
- This cleansing clay bar soap has a subtle floral scent is really good for sensitive skin.