I’m getting ready for a big trip to visit family in Australia, and I found myself updating my wardrobe with a few travel essentials. It’s summer there so I need to pack for warm weather, but I will need to layer along the way. While, I was shopping, I noticed Revolve Clothing is having a huge site wide sale. Everything is 25% off. That’s what I call good timing!! If you have some upcoming travel here are some ideas for your holiday packing list and if not maybe a little something for your wish list. Have fun shopping.
Holiday Packing List
- I love this easy light pink maxi dress to throw on.
- This black fringe tote is an amazing carryall and on sale right now!!
- A white layering thermal tee that keeps selling out. A great basic.
- Essential polarized Ray-Bans great for beach or snow.
- These new sunnies are gorgeous, I had to add them to my wish list.
- I love the length of this heather gray tee, in the arms and body.
- My favorite essential pair of skinny jeans in dark denim.
- These gray boots are great for walking, I love the slouchy suede look.
- A pretty scarf and leather jacket to keep me cozy on the flight and layer with.
- This sun hat is 40% off and a must have for warm weather.
- I love this blouse, I have it in another color and now I want this pretty print.
- These sandals are great for now and later, they are timeless and going fast!
- Some of my favorite booties of the season. Throw these on with a tee and skinny jeans and I’m good to go.
- I love the drape of this white tee.
- I had to get these gladiators. I’ve had my eye on them since summer. I’m excited to have them for next season too.
- This swimsuit is a flattering and fun animal print.
- This carry-on will make my life easier. It has the prettiest lining, I love it.
- Black skinny jeans will be on repeat this trip and this winter. Can’t live without these.