Along with this week’s favorite finds, I’m excited to share with you a fun decorating guide for newlyweds. I was incredibly flattered when Vogue contacted me to contribute some ideas for eliminating the struggle that can sometimes arise when trying to blend two different styles. The article offers great advice from several interior designers and is really helpful. To see all the tips and advice, you can check out the article here. Plus, check out my favorite finds from this week below. Have a great Friday!
This Week’s Favorite Finds
- I love the natural and modern feel of this desert wall art. It offers subtle, neutral tones of color to a space.
- This beautiful beaded chandelier is a great buy and will sell out fast!
- I love this whole look for daily comfort with style. Starting with this great basic white tee, which is one of my must haves!!
- Pair a soft, airy scarf with a simple tee and get a not so basic, stylish look.
- I love the idea of a tassel necklace peeking out from beneath a scarf.
- This mid-century lounge chair comes in several fabric options. The natural wood and clean lines are a great update for a living area or bedroom. It’s on sale now for 20% off!
- This neutral pillow caught my eye. I love the print. It’s a great layering option with other neutral or colorful pillows.
- I just bought these shoes and they are amazing!! They go with everything from dresses to skinny jeans and even though they are a clog style they have a slim tailored look on.
- A sleek black tote to carry everything.
- The drape of this maxi skirt is so pretty and it’s on sale for under $50 in three colors!! Grab it while it’s still available.